History Reading is Fun!

 Top of the day to you all!! Don't you just love reading? 

Well, reading is one of my favorite things to do! I like to read mostly about history! I  read these diaries written by real people, and they are called Dear America Diaries! I just finished reading one about a girl named Margaret Ann Brady who sailed on the great RMS Titanic that sunk by hitting an iceberg 110 years ago today on April 14, 1912! 

It was a very tragic event in history. 2,210 people were on the Titanic,1,504 died and 706 people survived.

 I am also reading George Washington's Rules of Civility, which are very good! It has a lot of useful things in it to help a person have good manners.

 I also read an autobiography by Davy Crockett which was VERY good!!

 Reading is the best! But it is so much better with a cup of tea or coffee!😄 I get up every morning about 5am and I read until about 6-6:30am. 

 I also love to listen to my Mom read! She has been reading out loud to us kids since I can remember! Currently, she is reading Where The Red Fern Grows aloud to us! 

It is pretty epic so far! I hope you all have a wonderful day!💗 Bye for now!!           

Comments