Resurrection Sunday

Hello everybody! I do hope that you all had a good Resurrection Sunday I know I did! I got up at 5:30am and watched the sun rise, and then I made a fire in the burn pit and made coffee over it!

 Momma and my sisters came out a little after I did and Momma read from the Bible all the accounts in the New Testament of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ to us as the sun came up! It was a very nice morning!

 Later in the afternoon my older sister, her husband and their two children came over and we all hung out the rest of the day! 

We had an egg hunt around the yard, ate a simply wonderful dinner and dessert, and enjoyed the day!

I had my very first Peep... it was okay. It made me feel a little queasy!(but I would eat one again)😂 

So I think that is all from me now! God bless you and have a great week👍😊





 

 


Comments