Gardening is fun!

Hello!!😊 

Isn't there just something super nice about being outside on a beautiful spring day planting a garden or flower seeds or just anything?

 I love to plant flower seeds in places I know I will forget so when they come up, I am like wow! There are flowers there!

 I mentioned in a later post that we planted garlic, onions, and potatoes! Well, I am now getting little sprouts of potatoes coming up and the garlic and onions are strong big and super healthy!

We also planted strawberries! And thanks to the help of my brother in-laws and my Dad we got two raised beds built to plant them in!

In the next week or so I will be making a new scare-crow to put up over our blackberries, raspberries and blueberries! The old one is pretty faded and needs to be retired! 

I think spring time is one of my favorite times of year because of all of the new life everywhere! The trees get new leaves, butterflies hatch and come out, the grass grows green and vibrant, I have two broody hens sitting on at least 8 eggs each! So hopefully I get new chicks! And it is planting season. So it is the time to plant a garden and flowers barefooted and feel the rich spring dirt beneath your feet! Ohhhh! Its the best! 

And with that I sign off! So I hope you have a great day! And happy planting!😁         

Comments